– Hey, let me tell them!
– Joey is gonna be a celebrity guest on a game show!
– Really? Which one?
– Ohh! Fish, seaweed, a sunken ship.
– Things you find in the ocean. You’re gonna be on “Pyramid”!!
– Oh, that was our favourite game show ever!
– Except for “Match game”…
– Or “Win, Lose or Draw”.
– What did I marry into?
– Would you guys want to come down tomorrow and watch me tape the show?
– Oh, I can’t. We’re throwing Phoebe a bachelorette party.
– Yeah, sorry boys, this ride’s closing.
– Oh, and Chandler and I have this stupid college alumni thing. I can’t believe you get to meet Donny Osmond.
– Ross and I always wanted to be Donny and Marie.
– You guys just keep getting cooler and cooler!
– Yeah, we used to perform for our family and friends.
– Oh God, that’s right. I blocked that out.
– “I’m a little bit country”…
– “…and I’m a little bit rock ‘n’ roll”!
– I’m leaving you.
– Five! Four! Three! Applause!
– Yeah! Welcome, it is Soap Opera week here on Pyramid, let’s meet our contestants. First, Gene Lester is a database specialist, he’s gonna be playing with “Days of Our Lives” star Joey Tribbiani!
– I know it could be intimidating for regular people to be around celebrities but… relax, I’m just like you! Only better looking and richer.
– …should be playing with the star of “General Hospital” Leslie Charleson. Welcome everybody. Good luck to all of you. Let’s play Pyramid. All right? Now… we flipped a coin before the show, Gene, you won the toss, so you’re gonna start. Which category would you like?
– I’ll take “You crossed the line”.
– You crossed the line. Joey, describe for Gene these things that have lines. Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please. Ready, go!
– (“Supermarket”) Uhm… ok. It’s a store, like a supermarket. Oh! I see-I see what I did.
– (“Notebook”) Yeah, ok, ok, uhm… I’m writing in my…
– Noo, more like a notebook… Damn it!
(“blueprint”) Oh, if I’m building an house, the plan isn’t called the ‘shmoo-print’… Can’t say that either? Woha… hey…
(“Football field”) In high school, I once had sex with a girl right in the middle of the…
– Yeah! But that is not what they’re looking for. OOOH!
– Now Gene I must remind you, you need all six of these to stay in the game, all right? Describe for Joey things you find in your refrigerator.
– Ahaha, he might as well just give us the points.
– Give me twenty seconds on the clock. Ready? Go!
– You put this in your coffee.
– A spoon. Your hands. Your face!
– It’s white!
– Paper, snow, a ghost!
– It’s heavier then milk!
– A rock, a dog, the earth.
– You put this on a sandwich.
– Salami, anchovies, jam!
– It’s white!
– Paper, snow, a ghost!
– It’s made from eggs!
– You put this on a hamburger!
– Oh, time’s up! Joey! You were, uh, almost on a roll there…
– Uh, Gene, you’re gonna have a chance to go to the winner circle in the second half. But right now Henrietta you are going to the winner circle to try your luck for ten thousand dollars, right after this, don’t go away.
– And we’re out!
– Oh, so we didn’t win, but it’s fun to play the game, right?
– Hey! I got a kid starting college. I’ve to get surgery on my knee, you just lost me ten grand!
– Oh, wow! I’m so sorry, ok? I promise, we’ll do better next time!
– Well, I will, because I won’t be playing with you.
– Hey, you know, some of those are pretty hard! Like why would there be a ghost in my fridge? Yeah!
– Ok Henrietta, you’ve picked Jack and Jill went up the hill.
– My friend Rachel has a kid. I totally know nursery rhymes!
– Joey describe these things associated with the United States congress. Give me 20 seconds on the clock please. Ready? Go!
– Oh, .. uh… uh… pass. (“Rotunda”) Pass. (“Filibuster”) Pass. (“Addendum”) Okay, the little thing that hangs down at the back of your throat.
– Oh, then pass. (“Joint session”)
– O-kay… Henrietta, you didn’t get all the points you needed, so that means Gene, you are going to the winners circle to try for ten thousand dollars! And you’re gonna be going there with Joey Tribbiani.
– Well, welcome to the Winner Circle. Joey and Gene, you guys ready?
– Okay. Give me sixty seconds on the clock please… Ready, GO!
(“6 to win”) (“types of trees”)
– Oak, maple, elm, birch…
– I-I-I don’t know. Types of trees?
– Uhm… Buenos días, enchilada, por favor…
– Oh, I’m so sorry. I don’t know any Spanish words.
(“4 to win”, “things that burn”)
– A match, a candle…
– Things that go “tssst” when you put them out.
– A torch, a bonfire…uhm, your pee…
– Things that burn.
(“3 to win”, “What a dog might say”)
– “I’d like to go for a walk”, uhm “scratch my belly”.
– Dude, dude! I think you’re losing it.
– Uhm, “I have fur”, “I like to bark”.
– Oh, oh, oh… What a dog says.
(“2 to win”, “pizza toppings”)
– Pizza toppings, next!
(“1 to win”, “Supermodels”)
– Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer…
– Oh, oh, oh…
– Christie Turlington, Kate Moss…
– Girls Chandler could never get?